Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/21/d181465893/htdocs/atoutconso/forums/include/functions.php on line 47

Sujet : Justin Peters stops 21 shots helps Hurri

RALEIGH, N.C. - Justin Peters wants the Carolina Hurricanes to believe in him. They say they doespecially after performances like this.Peters stopped 21 shots in his third career shutout and the Ian Williams Jersey  Hurricanes beat the New York Islanders 1-0 on Thursday night.Radek Dvorak scored a deflected goal in the first period to help the Hurricanes win their second straight following a five-game slide that coincided with a lower-body injury to starting goalie Cam Ward.Peters has allowed a total of one goal in those victories."He's given us an opportunity to win these Robbie Gould Jersey  last two games," coach Kirk Muller said. "He's done his job. We'd like to say we're going to score more than one or two goals, but you know what, there's nights you don't have to. He's given us a confidence that we can just go out and play our game ... and play it the way we want to play it."Peters, making his sixth straight start, made one of his best saves in the final minute of the second period when he stopped a streaking Michael Grabner after a turnover.The Hurricanes blocked 13 shots, three by forward Tuomo  Jeff Locke Jersey Ruutu.Peters finished with the Hurricanes' first shutout of the season and his first since blanking Washington last March 12."I want to create confidence in the team.  Antwan Goodley Jersey I have confidence in them, and I'm just trying to build that confidence," Peters said. "Every day, we become more confident in each other because we trust each other, because we're playing the right way. When we play the right way ... that's when we get rewarded."All six of Carolina's wins have come by one goal.