Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/21/d181465893/htdocs/atoutconso/forums/include/functions.php on line 47

Sujet : Goaltender Price looks to get underdog C

BROSSARD, Que. - Much has changed for Carey Price since he was forced to watch from the bench last spring as unheralded goalie Jaroslav Halak took led the Montreal Canadiens to the Eastern Conference final.Halak was traded not long after that despite becoming the darling of the Bell Centre crowd.But then Price a serted his billing as a goaltending prodigy with a breakthrough Percy Harvin Jersey  2010-'11 season, appearing in a career-high 72 games and finishing tied for the league lead with 38 victories.Now it's playoff time again, and it will be up to Price to hold the fort as tries to make people forget about Halak's feat with his own string of upsets.It starts in Boston, where the slick-skating Canadiens begin what should be a Duke Williams Jersey  tight first-round series against the Bruins on Thursday night (CBC, 7 p.m. ET).''I'll just Cardale Jones Jersey  keep on doing what I've been doing all season,'' Price said Tuesday. ''It's not just me out there, there's the other guys too."I'm not going to put all that burden on myself.''The playoffs have not been kind to Price in recent years, but that was a younger, le s disciplined version of the goaltender who was a rock of consistency this season.After he came out of junior hockey and led Marcus Easley Jersey  the Hamilton Bulldogs to an AHL championship in 2007, the 2005 fifth overall draft pick won the starting job in Montreal. He posted two shutouts in a first-round victory over the Bruins in the 2008 postseason.But the Canadiens were eliminated in the next round by Philadelphia, losing the final three games and Price hasn't won in the playoffs since.