Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/21/d181465893/htdocs/atoutconso/forums/include/functions.php on line 47

Sujet : View our latest collection and buy securely on our site

Sneaker customiser Eric Lowry has intersected two of the most hyped names in streetwear with this adidas yeezy 350 españa. While many customisers are currently putting their cobbler cap on and experimenting with lasts and refurbishments, this creation shows how effective a skilled paint job can be.The Yeezy-plus-Bape combo is a tried and true crowd pleaser, but Lowry’s is different for its palette. Rather than a variety of bucolic greens, this ‘Moonrock’ make-up is complemented with muted greys and blacks.If you’ve not had the privilege of standing face to face with a pair of the celebrity Boosts then you might not realise just how intricately detailed they are. The new weave pattern is a crazy mess of grey, with tiny pops of orange peeking through – the only reprieve being the clean streaks that dart across the upper. The ribbed rubber that encloses the bouncy sole is almost sticky to the touch, providing plenty of traction when you’re pounding the mean streets. Inside they take on a whole new level of decadence – the heel is lined with a woven synthetic fabric for breathability and irritation free comfort, while the tongue and forefoot area have a durable suede that keeps the shoe’s shape when you hitch up the laces. The seam down the front is taped off inside, so as to prevent it rubbing on your soft skin and the collar has a silky finished binding.
cool as fuck! (my mate Andy Murphy doesn’t like them cos he thinks your toes get too hot cos of the rubber shell), but seriously why would you skate in them? They are too good to get those gay as ollie marks, don’t get me wrong, Andy’s a good bloke I just don’t think he has a clue what he’s talking about when it comes to shoes. So anyway the first pair I got was white with a green stripe, I got them in Hong Kong and they had a padded tongue and an awesome woven label that said adidas superstar baratas. I didn’t wear them that much as I only had 2 green t-shirts one of which I wasn’t that fussed on. I had a lot of black t-shirts so the next pair I got was white with black stripes, well I didn’t really get them because of that sole reason, it was cos that was the only colour available in Australia at the time. I think I got a royal blue colorway next, basically I just bought what was available in Australia, and then often bought my t-shirts to match. All the Australian-bought pairs had the non-padded tongue and had a trefoil printed on them. I think early on in the piece I got a pair of Ultrastars, they are a shelltoe but had a bigger piece at the back and had metal eyelets – anyone who saw the RunDMC shoes released after DMC died will know the shape I am talking about, anyway who gives a shit cos they were ugly as fuck and I think they helped usher in the ‘Superstar Metal’ which was basically a normal superstar but with metal eyelets. I can’t tell you how shit these look (no picture, I don’t want to hurt your eyes), and I make no apologies to the fools that bought them, really what do you need metal eyelets for?
Sometimes you just need a small twist to mix up a tried and true recipe, and adidas have just slapped some sugary stripes on adidas gazelle baratas to tickle your tastebuds. The simple base colours of ‘Vintage White’ and ‘Core Black’ are the ideal backdrop for the contrasting blue, pink and yellow stripes, while the gum sole lends a classic edge to the design.Japan’s UNITED ARROWS have linked with adidas to provide their take one of adidas’ cult favourites. The Gazelle receives svelte suede, a premium material the retailer have become known for, that is coloured with a steely blue. White leather touches the tongue and heel counter and the midsole is finished with bone white.The Three Stripes celebrate the launch of their Originals Moscow store with a special edition ‘Moskva’ Gazelle. The weather ready sneaker is made up in Gore-Tex, perfect for the sleet and snow of the Russian capital. Dropping in a clean white and red colourway, the sneaker bears ‘Moskva’ in gold against its ivory water-restiant panels.It appears at this stage that the adidas Gazelle ‘Moskva’ is a Russian exclusive. We’ll update you if the Gore-Tex sneakers make it further afield.
The adidas stan smith mujer blancas is a stalwart of the Three Stripe squad. The low-top court classic has withstood a myriad of trends and has continued to come out on top. The minimal panels of the Stan lend themselves to numerous treatments and reinvention. Take this ‘Crackled’ pack as an example. The leather upper of the sneaker gets refreshed with a ‘crackle’ pattern; one part of the pack in navy with white accents, the other in all-white leather with a ‘Collegiate Red’ patterned heel. Each variation sits atop a clean white outsole and is finished with tonal branding.Your local Facebook BBC copping and selling group is gonna go wild for this one. The BBC x adidas Stan Smith that Pharrell teased on IG a couple of months back has finally arrived in full BBC glory. Wearing the the boy’s club’s iconic dollars and diamonds pattern the Stan Smith comes in two colourways; a ‘Core Black/Aqua’, and a ‘Chalk White/Red’. The two trade colours for the upper-encompassing pattern, feature flagrant translucent outsoles, and flex a ponyhair outer with leather inner.

Always a winning color combination on literally any sneaker, black, red, and white combine once again for a strong look on this latest Nike Huarache Ultra